Friday, March 29, 2013

Ditch Dairy



Enough Said. This infographic thoroughly disgusted me. Seriously, this covers all the pro-dairy arguments I've ever come across. I'd say this is pretty convincing. Who ever made this is pure genius. This has a creative commons license, so you can share it with all your friends and family who haven't cut milk out of their diets. The best part of getting rid of milk is the substitutions you can use. There is such an amazing variety of substitution products. I will be posting about my favorite dairy substitutes soon.

Any Comments? Thoughts? Leave a comment!

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know most of that stuff. I'm never drinking milk again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, most people don't. It's pretty well hidden by the dairy industry. Also, a lot of people just don't want to know. It's sad.

      Delete