Saturday, December 29, 2012

Fur Fight


I don't know who made this picture. A friend of mine emailed it to me a while ago. However, the message is still true. I have never been a big fan of wearing fur, leather, or any other animal products. I hardly even wear faux fur, or faux leather. I try to avoid the appearance of evil, so to speak. 

Not all people share my views on wearing animal products, especially certain celebrities, such as Kim Kardashian and Kanye West, Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen, (The Trollsen Twins, as Peta2 dubs them,) and don't even get me started on Lady Gaga's notorious Meat Dress and other cruel fashion atrocities! 

People need to understand that these beautiful animals actually have to DIE for them to wear fur. Now, some people wouldn't be phased by that, in which case, they may have some deeper problems to deal with. Some people just don't really think about it enough. I know that when I was very little, I thought that wearing fur just meant that the animals would be running abound nekkid. Of course, I understood that it was mean to take their fur away, but it didn't really occur to me that the skin comes with the fur, and that the animals die when people take it. 

Let's raise awareness and spread the message that only beautiful animals, and ugly people wear fur. Share, and upload this image to your social networks to help keep people from making fashion a faux-pas!

No comments:

Post a Comment